• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Having issues with my 2020 AR 195

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I hear what you're saying with the wash out, but I also see some corrosion. Salt water can be a bitch and I have always been afraid to take my boats on salt water.

Edit: Especially with some of the pics like the bimini extensions. Those clearly had salt water when the extension was collapsed and sitting.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Having a lot of issues with my Jetboat and I had it for at least four months first issue the screen went out the dealer replace it them after the first use of the boat the rubber inside for the windshield keeps bubbling up and they have change it at least three times and continue looking terrible no another issue started coming now,there’s been a lot of cracking inside and outside the boat for 2020, I believe that shouldn’t happen the dealer tells me that that’s normal, Now has an issue with acceleration it doesn’t pass 27 miles about the runs 50 the dealer send me some pictures and said that supposedly is suck something but I never stopped it for the boat never had no tapping noise or vibration around perfectly fine the only thing it wouldn’t go past 27 miles ,Now has an issue with acceleration it doesn’t pass 27 miles about the runs 50 the dealer sent me some pictures and said that supposedly has sucked something but I never stopped it for the boat never had no tapping noise or vibration around perfectly fine the only thing it wouldn’t go past 27 miles ,Please let me know what you guys think I will appreciate what I should doView attachment 120592View attachment 120593View attachment 120594View attachment 120595View attachment 120587View attachment 120596View attachment 120597View attachment 120598View attachment 120599View attachment 120600View attachment 120601View attachment 120602View attachment 120603View attachment 120604View attachment 120605
That sucks brother! Beautiful boat and I can understand your frustration!! I hope you got this beauty back to running like a beast.

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
No way there should be gel coat cracks on a boat that new. Yamaha warranty would cover that. The new Yamaha warranty is limited lifetime. What it will not cover is abuse and (I apologize) but this boat looks rough handled to me. I would never let an expensive purchase of mine look like that. Yamaha will use software to download your ECM and engine history so I hope it hasn't been run hard. I have never seen a combination of what you have shown on any new boat with the little time you have on it. If everything checks-out in your favour you probably have a case if your State has lemon law protection. from what i have seen in the pictures and comments something just doesn't add-up! My opinion only!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
No way there should be gel coat cracks on a boat that new. Yamaha warranty would cover that. The new Yamaha warranty is limited lifetime. What it will not cover is abuse and (I apologize) but this boat looks rough handled to me. I would never let an expensive purchase of mine look like that. Yamaha will use software to download your ECM and engine history so I hope it hasn't been run hard. I have never seen a combination of what you have shown on any new boat with the little time you have on it. If everything checks-out in your favour you probably have a case if your State has lemon law protection. from what i have seen in the pictures and comments something just doesn't add-up! My opinion only!
From my experience, most states do not include boats in their lemon laws. There is the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act which is Federal, but I don’t see it really falling under that unless it’s truly just cracking less than a year in and they are refusing to repair it. Keep us posted.

RiverRat195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Having a lot of issues with my Jetboat and I had it for at least four months first issue the screen went out the dealer replace it them after the first use of the boat the rubber inside for the windshield keeps bubbling up and they have change it at least three times and continue looking terrible no another issue started coming now,there’s been a lot of cracking inside and outside the boat for 2020, I believe that shouldn’t happen the dealer tells me that that’s normal, Now has an issue with acceleration it doesn’t pass 27 miles about the runs 50 the dealer send me some pictures and said that supposedly is suck something but I never stopped it for the boat never had no tapping noise or vibration around perfectly fine the only thing it wouldn’t go past 27 miles ,Now has an issue with acceleration it doesn’t pass 27 miles about the runs 50 the dealer sent me some pictures and said that supposedly has sucked something but I never stopped it for the boat never had no tapping noise or vibration around perfectly fine the only thing it wouldn’t go past 27 miles ,Please let me know what you guys think I will appreciate what I should doView attachment 120592View attachment 120593View attachment 120594View attachment 120595View attachment 120587View attachment 120596View attachment 120597View attachment 120598View attachment 120599View attachment 120600View attachment 120601View attachment 120602View attachment 120603View attachment 120604View attachment 120605
looks like the wear ring is damaged. Impeller is as well. Something went through it or you have an engine mount tht has separated from the rubber. Same problem with my 2020ar195.