• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Headed to pick my new E Series up!!!

Crlos16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very nice boat!

Jace LaValle

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
hopefully picking up. New S e-series in black within the next week. Just have to hope everything goes smoothly with financing. Upgrading from a 2000 sea-do challenger 2000. So I'm very excited for something new.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got the e series in red! Holy crap this boat is gorgeous. Seen all the videos but they don't do it justice.
DUDE! Thats a beautiful boat! And red too! I love it. Best of luck!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks! Had it out yesterday and today w 7 people each day. Boat is awesome! Handles 1-2 ft chop in Pensacola Bay with ease. Learning the boat a little more each day out. Fun stuff

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys. After a few weeks with the boat we love it! The first weekend we had it, we had it out the day I bought it for break-in, Saturday and Sunday. LOL. Just had it in Orange Beach at Robinsons Island last Sunday for Memorial wknd. Had 9 ppl on the boat 2 times now and its been great. Everyone is really impressed with the boat. I'm getting looks everywhere we have had it. Plenty of compliments. I have the new bow roller and am gonna put it on this week. Love the cruise control. Love the way the boat handles the rough chop in Pensacola Bay and the Intercoastal. The bow of this boat is great and ppl sit up there and stay dry and comfortable. We love the fresh water shower. Have had the table out on the back and its a great bonus on the boat. We love all the cool lights on the boat including the docking lights. Have come back in at night a few times and the boat looks sick with all the LEDs on. The BIMINI... is huge and we love it. Kinda makes the boat stand out from any others. Plenty of shade! Overall we love the boat so far. Will do a few more boat days then take it in for the 10-20 hour service. I just picked up my cover but have been using the shipping cover so far. Works great. Ready to see how the black cover works. More pics to come!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What happened...forgot your camera last outing?! :p

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey @rmk600 - change your boat in your profile. Eventhough the 2007's still turn heads, I was confused reading your previous post. I went back to page one to see that you upgraded. Congrats!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Had the boat out in Orange Beach this past Saturday. Fun day. Love the boat still. Rides awesome in rough water. Have taken it on 65 mile round trip days a few times. Here's a few pics from past few months!

Ft. Mcree (Pensacola)

Who knew this seat was also for babies.. my little niece on her first boat ride LOL

The crew

Had my uncle on his first ride in the boat. He loved it

Love the cover!

Robinson's Island (Orange Beach)

At Pirates Cove

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Both boats before the buyer came and picked my '07 up.

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Have had a few sunset/night rides also. Love the LEDs!

Slick lines!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks man! You did. Was taking boat for first service in KM Cycle and Marine in Ft. Walton

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's posts like these that are going to make me ditch my 10 yr plan and move to an E-Series soon. . . . .

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
^^ HAHA. Sorry!

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This 2016 black and red one is the sexiest boat on the water (in my opinion anyways). Like the color scheme even better then the 2017 black and red where they reversed the red and black parts on the boat so the hull is now red.

This E series boat will be my next boat (a 2016 one) in a few years if we decide to upgrade from a 2015 SX210 that we got this year and are loving so far!! No rush to upgrade as we are loving ours so far but would welcome the opportunity of owning a 2016 black and red 242 limited S E series if the right deal ever falls our way. Hopefully over the next few years the prices of used ones will be in range I will be looking at snagging one! Then I will either trade up or sell mine on my own. But we may end up just keeping this one for the long haul as it's been an awesome boat so far and we've loved every minute on it :)

Enjoy your boat my friend and look forward to seeing more pics :)

Here's a pic of my "little brother" of that boat down at Lake gaston with a little black and red paint theme also. Was a fun week long trip. Awesome lake! Look forward to getting back on the salty waters in Va Beach though. Little ones hate the jellyfish though so they enjoyed tubing and swimming on the Lake.

Attachments

Last edited: