• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Helix 7 mega side imaging

LawRenceAr190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello, I am trying to install a transducer on my 2021 ar190. Its from a helix 7 msi g3. It looks like the rudder will be in the way of the side imaging portside. Any ideas what I can do or will the rudder cause no disturbance? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might be able to mount it directly to that plate at the forward side of the rudder. Looks like there is a little gap there into which you can run the wire... then you can either bolt or epoxy the transducer to that plate? That will put you forward of the rudder so you can see both sides.

That's my idea...