• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Abilene, TX

DVBuck55

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey y'all,
I have been reading these forums for the past few weeks in researching these Yamaha Jet boats. Was completely ignorant prior to that. I am a big time fisherman and am hopefully picking up my new 2018 190 FSH Sport in the next week or two. I also have an expanding family and wanted something versatile. I will be spending a lot of time at Possum Kingdom lake and hopefully make it out to the Texas coast a couple times a year. I also spend a week or two fishing in Ontario, Canada each year, however, I have family up north and will probably not drive the Yamaha up there, since they all have fishing boats. I have read in-depth of the water leaking issues on these forums, and have talked to my dealer in Dallas about the issues as well. I am going out for a test drive this coming week and will be checking all the compartments while out on the water. The dealer says the FSH QC has improved on the 2018's and the dealership goes through the boats to make sure the issues are fixed before sales. I realize he is a salesman, so I will check myself, thoroughly. I want to thank everyone on the forum for their wealth of information and effort, which helped me in my decision to purchase.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat. Knowledge is power and there is a lot of it here when it comes to a new FSH or any other model for that matter. You will be well prepared for your delivery and the forum will have your back in seeing you through any troubles. Ask me how I know...

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! My wife's family used to have a place on Possum Kingdom. What a great lake!

-Greg