• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Oklahoma

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I remember you posting about the fire. Can't imagine going through that.
I will presume that 40 footer handles a whole lot different than your Yamaha.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will presume that 40 footer handles a whole lot different than your Yamaha
Yes it does handle different because of her size comes weight, which is a good thing in comparison. We can take her out on days that we wouldn't even dream of taking the Yamaha out in. I ease up the throttle to get on plane and I ease it down to come off of plane versus gunning the throttles on the Yamaha. When I'm on plane she throws a 6 foot wave so if I come off plane too fast I get rolled by my own wake. I've got a friend who wants to surf it's wake believe it or not. When we do it I'm sure there will be a chase boat and video involved.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
She is a beautiful boat @PEARCE . I like this style more than the other. But the other was a great boat.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Dan, @DCB-270 I like it better too. Jill liked the other one more because of the interior space and separation. To me it was more of a floating condo then a boat. This one runs a lot better and rides better with more efficiency. We can run from Highport to the dam in 45 mins no matter the sea state. I'm quite impressed with that!

Bbottom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With the high temp of 22 degrees today and a hight of 7 tomorrow, summer can't get here soon enough. Stay safe Okie's.