• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Oklahoma

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I agree with all of the above, it's a beautiful boat. Looks fast and just a great design with that windshield. I wish I would have known about these when I got my 2015 sx210. Still glad I went new, but I could see myself having loved one of these SS ones also

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome fellow Okie! Good lookin boat !!

USN SCPO RET

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thank you.

I have my boat getting Window Tint today. Going dark.

What lakes do you frequent? We're typically at lake thunderbird or tenkiller.

Enjoy the summer!

Last edited:

06CCDMAX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thank you.

I have my boat getting Window Tint today. Going dark.

What lakes do you frequent? We're typically at lake thunderbird or tenkiller.

Enjoy the summer!
We usually stay at Eufaula in the Longtown area, with trips to the dam and Brooken cove areas as well. There is an abundance of beaches around there.

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When we go for the day it's usually thunderbird. Actually just left there. When we go and stay it's usually texoma, Murray, or McGee Creek.

USN SCPO RET

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Same here for thunderbird. Hang out all day and roll home about 9 or 10.

Tenkiller is a weekender.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the club! Great lookin boat too!

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Good to see another Edmond'ite and another jet boater around. See you around Arcadia
We are always at Texoma. I bring the boat home for the winter and sometimes take it out to Arcadia for a quick spin on a warm day.

Bbottom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are always at Texoma. I bring the boat home for the winter and sometimes take it out to Arcadia for a quick spin on a warm day.
We travel back and forth with the boat. We have a place across from the islands (Sanders Island View) at Texoma but go to Arcadia a couple of times during the week.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thats cool, Sanders is very nice. We are at Buncombe and leave the boat down there all summer.

06CCDMAX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Does anyone go to Eufaula? Other than me...I seen an 08 212SS twice last summer but didn't get to talk maybe this year I'll catch it on a beach.

Bbottom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone go to Eufaula? Other than me...I seen an 08 212SS twice last summer but didn't get to talk maybe this year I'll catch it on a beach.
We split time between Texoma and Eufaula. Normally go to 3 fingers Long beach. Occasionally we go to The Cut if we don't have the kids with us.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Normally go to 3 fingers Long beach
Where's 3 fingers? We don't ever go to the cut because the kids are always with us. The cut has become what North Island used to be. We still don't go there either. If we don't go to Treasure we go down to Island view and just set the front hook. I'm so ready for warmer weather to get here!

Bbottom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where's 3 fingers? We don't ever go to the cut because the kids are always with us. The cut has become what North Island used to be. We still don't go there either. If we don't go to Treasure we go down to Island view and just set the front hook. I'm so ready for warmer weather to get here!
We like 3 fingers bc it isn’t to far from the house and has pretty good sandy beach.

Attachments

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@buckbuck If you're referring to my new signature pic the answer is yes, but no. We get her in October of 2017 after we settled with our insurance company following the July 2017 fire when we lost our first cruiser and everything else on our dock in the massive boathouse fire. When i say massive I mean losses in the millions! In total there were 17 cruisers, two ski boats, and four jetskis and with lifts that held the small boats and skis. Most of us had kitchen buildouts with stoves, fridges and kitchen sinks with cabinets. We all also had some sort of outdoor patio furniture. To us, it is our lake house and a place to escape. We couldn't give that up so we started over and we now have what is pictured. Our very good friend of ours and who also lost everything like we did, took this pic for me from his boat last summer. With some assistance I was finally able to get it in my signature. We still have our Yamaha and don't foresee getting rid of it anytime soon.