• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello! Great new board

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good deal. Enjoy yourself. If you ever make it down around Cincinnati let me know. According to the user map you have some really great people near you. Don't be afraid to contact them if you need help.

And once you get your boat, be sure to post some pictures in our "Show us your boat!" thread.
Volffas, absolutely! I'd love to catch a reds game from the river :) Is this customary? For the few games we've seen there are often few boats out seemingly at anchor during the games. It would be cool if there were places to pull up, dock and eat.... any idea?

My wife side of the family is from Portsmouth, so I'll definitely be on the river.