• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello! Great new board

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello all, researching and saving up to buy a boat. My neighbor is on his second sx230, love it. Look forward to owning one someday myself. Grateful for educatonal resources like this site for new, prospective owners. Thank you!

Mark

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2nd 230, I hope nothing bad happend to the first one! We're glad to have you, message boards like this helped me decide to buy a Yamaha and it's been one of the best decisions I have made.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard @mark_m ! Glad to have you aboard. Like Scott says, places like this have been influential in helping members for years. All of us migrated from a previously great forum, and like it, this forum will deliver first hand knowledge about these boats. So your joining a great club and we are glad to have you! Once again, welcome aboard!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! As an SX230 owner, I can tell you that you are going to like it! This forum will be a big help for you too, if you are anything like me.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
[Nothing ="Scottintexas, post: 4953, meI'm
2nd 230, I hope nothing bad happend to the first one! We're glad to have you, message boards like this helped me decide to buy a Yamaha and it's been one of the best decisions I have made.
Nothing bad he just upgraded from blue 04 to black 08! I am going to send him link to the site now.

Thanks guys!
Mark

Nithi
er: 138"]2nd 230, I hope nothing bad happend to the first one! We're glad to have you, message boards like this helped me decide to buy a Yamaha and it's been one of the best decisions I have made.[/QUOTE]

Nothing bad he went from 04 to 08. Im

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can't go wrong with the 230. Not that I have any issues with the 240s, but I love my 230 and have no plans to trade up. Nothing in the 240 I strictly NEED. Welcome, and good luck on your (someday, future) purchase!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg
Welcome Aboard!

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @mark_m ! Glad to have you aboard. Like Scott says, places like this have been influential in helping members for years. All of us migrated from a previously great forum, and like it, this forum will deliver first hand knowledge about these boats. So your joining a great club and we are glad to have you! Once again, welcome aboard!
Thank you very much!!! Looking forward to learning more and am humbled by the welcoming response.

I am happy to report that I do have proper tow vehicle at the ready. I sold my 3er last summer and bought a Tahoe :)

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. A neighbor with a Yamaha would be the perfect neighbor. That is if you had access to the boat. Who am I kidding. I wouldn't loan mine out either. Good luck with your search.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking forward to being an active, not passive, member of the community!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Welcome!!! @mark_m happy you are here:D:cool:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!! Glad to hear that you have purchased a boat!

Where do you plan on boating?

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Alum creek will be home water, but want to explore Delaware lake, salt fork, and the ohio river (Portsmouth oh) area

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Alum creek will be home water, but want to explore Delaware lake, salt fork, and the ohio river (Portsmouth oh) area

Good deal. Enjoy yourself. If you ever make it down around Cincinnati let me know. According to the user map you have some really great people near you. Don't be afraid to contact them if you need help.

And once you get your boat, be sure to post some pictures in our "Show us your boat!" thread.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!

Does your craft stock bourbon? I may come visit, if so... :)

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@tdonoughue I am a bit partial to the TN Whiskey... bad habits... but bourbon from KY works well too!

Looking forward to posting to the show us your boat thread!

Thanks!
Mark

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I try to be an equal opportunity drinker and not discriminate. I will drink whichever happens to be on your boat... ;)