• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

hello to all

mwilliams

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2008 sx 230 with twin h/o motors. I have been on the water all my life either on boat or jet ski. I have 2 young boys which prompted me to finally step out and get a boat of my own. Yamaha is the boat of choice and with the help of redthumper9 i hope to have a stereo that will blow the sand bar away.

Attachments

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
:thumbsup:

Glad to see you here and Welcome aboard!! And I really like those graphics...what year are they from and how hard was it to put them on??

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. Glad you found us. I like the upgraded look.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome to jetboaters.net! Congrats on the new boat! I had an '08 sx230 myself until last August, when I sold it. The forum and membership is so ingrained in my life, I had to have another one, a '12 sx240! Congrats and welcome once again!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you join us, make sure you check your scupper for cracks and if you change you own plugs be careful of #3 it has been known to seize and break when you try to remove it. Check out our FAQ and member tips section!

mwilliams

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
glad to have you join us, make sure you check your scupper for cracks and if you change you own plugs be careful of #3 it has been known to seize and break when you try to remove it. Check out our FAQ and member tips section!

Thanks for the heads up. I have heard about the scupper cracking but knock on wood i have had no issues so far.

mwilliams

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:thumbsup:

Glad to see you here and Welcome aboard!! And I really like those graphics...what year are they from and how hard was it to put them on??
I think they are 2010 graphics and the enitre boat is actually a wrap except for the white. A local graphics shop did it in a few hours. It looks great i just have to be very careful around the docks.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome to Faceboat! Nice ride you have there..... but that red 240 in the background is hot!

mwilliams

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to Faceboat! Nice ride you have there..... but that red 240 in the background is hot!
Yeah it's pretty dope all i can do now is try to get my sound system rockin so i can hang with ya.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Welcome , glad to have you here. :D:Welcome:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey mwilliams !
So good to have you join us. Post alot, ask a lot of questions, and send us lots of photos.
I sincerely hope this sincere and "Family-style" forum is as satisfying for you, as it is for both me and Barbie.

By the way, your pretty SX230 has some really Crazy Gorgeous graphics ! :thumbsup:

Sometimes we even delve into really INTRICATE electronic items, that other forums wouldn't dare touch with a 10 foot pole ......... Like cooking/smoking pork. LOL ! Honestly !
Take Care, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

+             CartoonWelcomeAboard.jpg

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the best site on the net! Don't forget to post a picture of your boat in our Show Us Your Boat! thread.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Congrats on the new boat. I love the wrap. Looks great.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey! Welcome aboard! You have a VERY nice boat there! Of course, I'm a bit biased...I bought txav8r's '08 SX230 ;) and LOVE it!