• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello to the Blue 2015 19' on Hartwell

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am just reaching out the owner of the blue 2015 19' I saw on Hartwell Lake Saturday. I spun by and said hi. I was just curious if you were on the forum or not. I can always use a contact on the lake.

We are up by Bruce creek. We go out pretty much every weekend. I think there are more Yamahas on the water now. Who do you work with for parts and service?

We bought ours from Park Marine (Kennesaw) as well. I have stopped by N&C but I wasn't sure how well versed they are with the boats. It sure is closer. I have done most of the work anyway but I know eventually I will need help. I think N&C will come to the boat like Park Marine does as well so that is good.

If you head up our way let me know. We have the black 242LS and so far it is the only one I have seen on the lake.

Back