• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HELP!: Looking for Yamaha Wake Booster for 2020 242 SLS

4michael

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looking for a Yamaha Wake Booster for 24' 242 SLS (2020). All sold out at my local dealer. Anyone know of a dealer with one in stock? Interested in either just wake booster or booster and board combo. Thanks for any leads on tracking one down? New or used is good, so long as it is the 24' boat specific model.

hollandca12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There is one listed on eBay for 24” boats right now. Not my listing but just thought I would pass it along

4michael

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I saw that one used. Is there a way to confirm that it is actually for the 24' boat once received?

jsg73

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it has the "tabs" on top to secure it in place and the slots are more inboard from the ends, it is for a 21' (my version)

If it does not have tabs, it is a for a 24'

and I am pretty sure the unit with the tabs but slots closer to the ends is for the 19'