• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help Name my Boat

What should the boat name be?

• Thrust Issues

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Blues Away

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Blue By You

• Propless dancer (might be too racy for resale as it on a not so easily removalable mat)

• Princess and The Jets (sadly princess is an old nickname of mine but again not great for resale)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well just picked up my new 2014 212X and need to name her, was going to wait a while but getting in on the SeaDek group buy and want to get it engraved on the mat. So help me pick, or if you really have a good one throw that out there too. Sorry about the bad picture, but only one I have yet lol.

THANKS!!!

Attachments

MIDLIFECRISIS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Naked Feet . Then you wont need a decal for that.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
X rated :)

If it was me, I wouldn't put it on the SeaDek. I would just get the name decals and put it on the first step. That way it is easily removed for whatever reason.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Blue' Aye's

Gorgeous Boat....I got the grey one!