• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help needed connecting an aftermarket amp to the new 2021 yamaha SE boats

lightweight

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
guys . I need some help . however I'm in north NJ and I haven't found anyone that is able to help. i will be adding 4 new 8in tower speakers from Skar audio as well as a 4channel 1000w RMS Amp to the stock wet sound system that this boats come with. however the problem i found is that i was not aware that the OEM amp has all plugs or temper proof. is there a way to connect or piggy back from there so i can connect 2 RCAs and a remote wire? I've ran all the ground, positive and all speakers wire already but only thing missing is connecting RCAs' and the remote wire.
is there any adapter that i can buy or anything out there? has anyone experience this? your help is appreciated.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Just tap either the input or outwire of the factory amplifier using speaker wire or 9 wire, then put RCA plugs on the other end of the wire.

lightweight

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Just tap either the input or outwire of the factory amplifier using speaker wire or 9 wire, then put RCA plugs on the other end of the wire.
Hey Adrian , thanks for the info. would you be able to explain it further . maybe thru messenger or DM?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length