• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help please!!!! 2018 212X port side ballast pump not working

Grim1800

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hello fellow boaters,

So I brought my new to me 2018 212x out to the lake last Saturday and realized while testing all the ballast that the port side was not filling up. Tried to listen for the pump and could not hear anything at all. Got back home and removed it from the boat to disassemble and at least by the look of it every thing seemed fine. The only thing I noticed was the impeller (green) was a little hard to rotate due to some mineral build up so I cleaned it out and it seems to spin freely now. I guess my question is ........ is there any way to test if the pump is completely dead while I have it out of the boat? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom