• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help- Wiring questions 242

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm ordering wetsounds rgb revo speakers for my new 242SE. I have two questions in regards to the rgb wiring loop:

- is it possible to do one full continuous loop around the entire boat? I'd like to start at the batteries at port and run to the port stearn speaker, then cross over to the starboard stern speaker, up towards the bow on starboard side and then cross through the anchor locker (?) area to the port side speaker and end there.

I guess my only question is if its possible to run wire from the starboard speaker area through the bow (anchor locker?) to the port bow speaker? Any issues to be aware of? No boat here currently to check.

- I'm thinking 60' of wire should be more than enough for this loop? I'll order 75 just to be safe.

I included a very crude picture of what I want to do.

Attachments

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
You can get wires across the bow area behind the anchor locker, there plenty of room. You can get access to it easily by crawling into your ski locker, or new getting a kid to crawl in there. :D