• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Here is a new Listing for a 2022 195 FSH in Houston Area

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
This popped up on my feed... For those looking for a 2022.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aren't those the same colors for the 2021?

dbfl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks pretty bogus. Timing - 2022 models not even announced, and the price are clues. The 2021 version MSRP is $37,999.

If it's somehow legit and someone wants to pay $123,456 for it, more power to 'em. ;)

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Looks legit to me! Its on Facebook, which means there's no question its factual with no errors whatsoever!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Dealers taking orders on vaporware. Give them $10,000 and you get a place in line for something that you won't know the price or color of until anyone else.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ok, I got curious and called the shop being that I am in the houston area. The girl Myla said this is a 2022 that they didnt even expect in for another 2 months.. She said they had a deposit on it and the buyer backed out, so its available. $45995.00

Here is what she sent me for pictures. Very nice shade of blue..

It is at Texas Marine in Seabrook, Texas.
I screenshot some of the video she sent over to me cause it would not let me post it for whatever reason. Thats why last 2 pictures are a little blurry.

9D5DB1ED-2B5F-4D60-8DC2-8DC00B71A1F1.jpegF973A540-A0F4-4E68-8B84-7D2D39B2DB81.jpeg70DD5BD1-2F26-49EE-9AF4-8B319A950B63.jpeg

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interesting. The price makes my chest hurt. Was that OTD pricing? Did you ask specifically?

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I didnt ask specifically, she just said it could be yours for $45995.00 and I had same feeling you got!!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, so glad I bought my boat right when the pandemic started. Otherwise it would suck.

If they add in dealer prep and destination and tax, that damn thing is going to be just over 50k. Add trolling motor, cover, fins, extra batteries and some other minor things and you knocking on 57k--58k. Man that is a lot of money for a 19ft FSH. This is going to get out of control.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Yeah, thats a little steep for me as well.. I am in market for one, but gotta get rid of my Sea Ray first.. Im looking at a used 2016 SX192 right now, as that is more inline with what I wanna spend.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think our next boat, when that day comes, would probably be an FSH maybe even a 25' but doubt I will go new if I can save some money on a used. Just need the market to even out over the next year or two. OR find a wad of cash... Not sure which is more feasible.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I really like the FSH myself, but my wife will never have it.. Plus we arent really fisherman, so it would make no sense for us.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yamaha may have just pushed out some FSH early. There are too many reports here alone that it may actually be true.
I suppose they are gonna start producing t what they have parts for.

good for you guys looking at FSH. That 255 is probably the coolest center console I have seen. Coming from a MN walleye boy.
The red River cat guy in me would have loved that rig!

dbfl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That one appears to have an aluminum trailer. I thought only galvanized and painted were available. Is this a new thing... or maybe specific to FSH models?

Kenrward

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a deposit down on a 210 FSH but I was hoping it wouldn't be much more over $50K. This thread is making me think I am kidding myself.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Kenrward if I had to guess, I would think that OTD including prep and shipping you will be around $53k ish + tax, best case, so here, we have 6% so would be about $56-57k OTD.

Also, since they didn't roll the 21' footer models this year to a 22' footer, if that day comes next year, or whenever, then they will probably pop the price again decently. If you like the 21' FSH and are going to buy new, now may be the best time to do so.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I stopped off at the dealership and saw this particular FSH 195. It is definitely a 2022, but I really dont care for the shade of blue on it.. Just my preference though.

Kenrward

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Kenrward if I had to guess, I would think that OTD including prep and shipping you will be around $53k ish + tax, best case, so here, we have 6% so would be about $56-57k OTD.

Also, since they didn't roll the 21' footer models this year to a 22' footer, if that day comes next year, or whenever, then they will probably pop the price again decently. If you like the 21' FSH and are going to buy new, now may be the best time to do so.
That’s doable, thanks for the reply. I have no idea what spot I am on the list but I am not really looking for it this season, still working on getting a new dock and boat lift installed. Here in Maryland the permit for the new dock took over a year.

ShireRider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I stopped off at the dealership and saw this particular FSH 195. It is definitely a 2022, but I really dont care for the shade of blue on it.. Just my preference though.
Can you tell me if that’s a folding top or just disassembled for shipping? I want a t-top but keep my boat in a building with a 9’ door. At the moment I have a deposit on a 195 deluxe because I understand the 2021 top doesn’t fold easily.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Can you tell me if that’s a folding top or just disassembled for shipping? I want a t-top but keep my boat in a building with a 9’ door. At the moment I have a deposit on a 195 deluxe because I understand the 2021 top doesn’t fold easily.
honestly they had not put it together all the way yet so I really don’t know..