• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Here's my ride.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
I like it!! :thumbsup:

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Truck looks good pulling that boat! Boat looks heavy though on the single axle trailer.

Slammedpremium

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Agreed and thank you. I wanted a trailer that was going to be lighter as my boat does't live in the water and I travel with it. The tandem is heavier, but I wish I did get the upgraded trailer, the trailer looks like its struggling.