• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hi Folks

AB.Boat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello everyone.

I'm here to learn from others and try and keep up to date on new and exciting things. FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a Marine Sales Consultant for a Dealer in AB Canada, so the majority of my knowledge base is around the products we carry (Kingfisher and Coyote). I'm not here to do spam sales, I'm here to learn some and hopefully help folks out if they are having issues or have questions about the lines of boats that we carry. Of course being in sales means I get to spend a lot of time out on our boats and playing with demos, which is cool as heck.
Thank you for accepting me to the group and I look forward to chatting and learning
Respectfully
Sean