• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hope for the Warriors

xoverdose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Jet Boaters! In a little over a week I will be participating with Rally North America in the Smoky Mountain Rally. If you live in the South Eastern US (TN, NC, GA for sure) our group of 80+ cars will all be out in full force. This is an incredible event with the goal of raising money for the Hope for the Warriors Foundation. With it being the 4th of July I hope I can get some support from this great group and THANK YOU to all that have served! All of the money goes directly to Hope for the Warriors and they are rated 4 stars on Charity Navigator. This is an incredible organization and I would love any support I can get from my fellow JBer's. donorPledge.asp

If you want to know more about RNA check out www.rallynorthamerica.com or feel free to stop by at one of the shows we will be putting on and like my Team X page https://www.facebook.com/RNATeamX?ref=bookmarks