• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Hot Sauce and other Boat Bling products

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Where are we buying our Boat Bling products? Not going back to the "other" site store for them. Chris was run out of business by him. Will need a gallon of hot sauce soon. And conditioner pretty soon. Ideas?

Amazon has most, if not all all their products, available on Prime. I got a gallon of Hot Sauce shipped for $37 over the winter. At the very least they are the same price as BB's website, but with free shipping if you're a Prime member.

They are always offering Prime and I have not done it. Because I don't want another password or another anything. Is it a credit card? Not wanting that either. But several of you have said Prime is the way to go.

Prime costs around $80 a year and gives you free two day shipping on many items.

@txav8r , Mel, I just made my first Boat Bling purchase a few days ago and this was the cheapest I could find, from iboats.com. The bad news is they do not have bulk products... I did not want to buy bulk as I am trying this stuff out for the first time, so I agree with @motorboater ... Amazon seems to be the next best choice for bulk according to my searches. If you just want 32oz of something this might be the way to go:

CONDITION SAUCE INT-UV PROT QT - Boat Bling
CS0032 1 $20.26

HOT SAUCE SPOT REM-SEALANT QT - Boat Bling
HS0032 1 $16.20

QUICKIE SAUCE PROWAX-UV PRT QT - Boat Bling
QS0032 1 $20.26

VINYL SAUCE INTERIOR CLEANR QT - Boat Bling

VS0032 1 $16.20

Shipping Information

UPS Ground
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 * $8.95

Invoice Total

Subtotal $72.92
Tax $0.00
S & H $8.95
Order Total $81.87

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... the formatting on my last post came out like crap... sorry, maybe one of the admins can fix it...

<edit> Cleaned it up a little better...

I edited your post a little to help ED...just took out some spaces, nothing changed in words or otherwise...

Thank you Mel!

And thanks for the tips! I think I bought a gallon for $47 from a store at a website not to be named...and I will buy a gallon again. Let's see, 750 members +, all using some sort of product x maybe $5 in profit for each transaction...and then multiplying as we order more products and the members grow...or in his case, the decrease. Wouldn't it have been easier and more profitable just to not be a dick? Sorry:sorry: Probably hundreds today and thousands in the future, going out of their way not to spend their money there...because of a one man show that won't listen to anyone or help with the simplest of issues. Amazing isn't it? Who wears the pants in that family? Anyway, thanks for the leads and any more?

I ordered mine thru Overtons. ..

your right Derick, @jetboater4life , he handles it, but not sure he is handling all of it. I had a conversation with him not too long about about CorrosionX and some of the other products by CorrosionX Technologies. I need to follow up on that, and see about a member discount on the Boat Bling stuff!

I buy it through Amazon and here is a tip for your Boat Bling or other Amazon purchases. Use a website called Camel Camel Camel:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/

Cut and paste the Amazon URL from the product page you are interested in. It will show you the historical pricing to see if you are buying it at a high point or low point. This information can also be used to identify trends in the pricing (seasonal, etc,). More importantly, I use it to set alerts. You enter the price you are willing to pay and as soon as it goes lower than that price they will send you an e-mail. Works great and you don't have to keep checking to see if there has been a price drop. Of course, if you need it now....then you pay the man.

I buy so much of it, I had South Valley become a dealer for it.

How about setting up a group buy or member direct discount program on it? @Williamsone46 The stuff is great.

I'll give @JetBoatPilot first dibs on setting up a group buy. But if he's not interested I'll see what I can do.

I will send him a query about it. A gentleman and a scholar!

And thanks for the tips! I think I bought a gallon for $47 from a store at a website not to be named...and I will buy a gallon again. Let's see, 750 members +, all using some sort of product x maybe $5 in profit for each transaction...and then multiplying as we order more products and the members grow...or in his case, the decrease. Wouldn't it have been easier and more profitable just to not be a dick? Sorry:sorry: Probably hundreds today and thousands in the future, going out of their way not to spend their money there...because of a one man show that won't listen to anyone or help with the simplest of issues. Amazing isn't it? Who wears the pants in that family? Anyway, thanks for the leads and any more?
Because of your quips I assure you I shall purchase from said site not to be named. Grow up

Last week ordered the 3 pack combo from @JetBoatPilot because I like spending money at small businesses with fantastic customer service. I will not buy anything from an a-hole or a dictator.

Next time I will be purchasing through jetboatpilot.....only reason I didn't this time is I needed a filler item to get my 50 dollars off of an order. :woot:

Back