• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hot shower install idea on 18 242x

The big Kahuna fits in the wet compartment you could put some type of no skid surface under it to keep it from sliding. I fill a bucket with hot water from the house dump it in and it stays warm all day. I put a hose extension and rinse the salt water off the trailer breaks and jet nozzles of all the items I purchased for the boat I use this the most. Nice Boat I just upgraded to the 2017 upload_2018-8-23_7-29-28.png

Are you looking to store hot water? Or take it to shore? I’m failing to see the utility vs the shower you already have on the boat....

You have a shower on your boat from the factory ? Mine does not

Are you looking to store hot water? Or take it to shore? I’m failing to see the utility vs the shower you already have on the boat....
My kids after a long day on the beach bring so much sand on the boat. I wanna have fresh water preferably warm to shower them on the swim platform before coming onboard. I boat in salt water so fresh water would be great.

Back