• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hours

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I had to put a warranty claim in for my solar panel today.
I got a buddy at the dealer i just gave him the part and the vin but kept the boat so i can use It.
He called me back and asked me for the hours.
I went through the screen to get the hours and one more is 488 the other was 356.
It’s a 2018 that i got left over and no way in hell i put that many hours on It.
Could It be 48.8 hours but no decimal

Attachments

bhos13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Those are hex format. Go to your trip info screen (right of the map icon on top) and scroll down for the engine hours in human-readable format.

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’ll have to get back to the boat and check but that’s how the dealer told me to get the hours for them.
Those are hex format. Go to your trip info screen (right of the map icon on top) and scroll down for the engine hours in human-readable format.

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not by the boat but i don’t remember that kept hours there. I remember fuel usage and miles.

bhos13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You have to scroll to the bottom on that info page for hours

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Didn't you know. Mo is a robit