• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How bout a Face to go with a name for those going to Bimini?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After a years worth of planning, obsessing, dreaming and preparing, I feel like I know a bunch of you people, however never having met any of you before, how bout a thread with everyone's face that is going..

I will start! Me and the wife..

IMG_2683.JPG

Everyone in this pic is going other than my MIL in Blue and my FIL in the Yellow hat..

Sister In Law Ashlea, My Wife Tracey, Me, Caitlin, Meghan, Addison (All 13 all born on the same day)

IMG_2820.JPG

This is Tucker Addison's Brother (Aka My Nephew) he is 10

IMG_1779.JPG

Last edited:

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
_DSC4111.JPG

Here is part of my crew from last year pre-beach bash, on the backside of Honeymoon Harbor exploring. This's years crew is dropping like flies... I am in the middle (Dave) and my buddy Jeff is on the right. So far it is just the 2 of us that have made it this far for this years trip. I am close to adding a 3rd and maybe a 4th again for this year, after 2 others had to drop out... their loss !!!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Me (Walt) and my wife (Karie) are the center couple. On the right (our left in the pic) towering above everyone is Dirk and Angela who are traveling with us (dieselcamel)

IMG_20150616_131605.jpeg

I'm 6' btw.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The wife (Cindy) and I (Andy) from our 2011 Bimini trip
Bimini 2011 236a.JPG

Our friends Anne and Mike, returning with us from the 2013 Bimini trip. This year we will have their son Marshall (25) with us but we don't have any recent pictures of him.2013 Bimini 202a.jpg

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
After a years worth of planning, obsessing, dreaming and preparing, I feel like I know a bunch of you people, however never having met any of you before, how bout a thread with everyone's face that is going..

I will start! Me and the wife..

View attachment 23630
When I talk about this trip and who is going on it, people are always amazed that we go on vacation with a group of people that we don't know or have known only through prior trips. So far we have always had a great group of people on this adventure and I see the trend continuing. I do know that the people I have meet and become friends with through this forum and on Bimini trips would be there if I needed them and of course I would be there for them.

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Btw, I wholeheartedly agree with @andy07sx230ho and his post above. It's great to see friends previously made on these trips and look forward to making more!

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
My wife Trudy and me, Juan on jet ski trip to NC Outer Banks

10172739_10201255532829317_3974212168394057946_n.jpg

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Looks like a great rack on there for long trips...
Cooler, gas cans, dry bags etc.

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Looks like a great rack on there for long trips...
Cooler, gas cans, dry bags etc.
Yes! Hard to securely carry anything without it, more so in any type of choppy seas, have lost a few things before I installed the rack. ;-)
It is mission essential for any type of extended trip.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg Vicky and Elizabeth and the other pic has Elizabeth my neices and I.