• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How can I clear error code 203 - O2 sensor error

Martincfi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2018 AR240 and I keep getting the check engine light with Error Code 203 — 52 1107. I replaced the post cat O2 sensor but the error code won’t clear. I’ve cycled the battery switches, disconnected batteries too. Seems like the error code comes on shortly after engine start or anytime I accelerate from a low rpm setting. Boat is running fine and all 4 O2 sensors have been recently replaced.
Any ideas on how to clear this code? I’m guessing that its a false positive but not sure what else I can do. Just trying to avoid a trip to the dealership. (An hour away and the boat will be down for several weeks).
Thanks in advance.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I cleared mine somehow when I was trying to connect my CanDoo. The directions said to disconnect the port tach which you don’t have to do on 2017 with connext screen. I don’t know what actually did it because I was trying everything to get it to connect according to the directions. The candoo is the same price as getting a dealership to hook up to it so it’s worth the money. I had to get a pc too because I have apple stuff but it will have paid for itself the next time I use it.