• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How does the 2023 AR190 pull a wakeboarder?

joe coleman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
I own a 2003 LX210 with twin engines and am concerned about how the AR190 will pull me wakeboarding.
Mostly it is only my wife and I and I really think I will like the small size of the AR190. I definitely like the smaller price compared to larger boats but how does it pull?
I live in Maryland and the dealers are not interested in letting you have a test drive or anything.
and
I guess I'm "Thrifty" and not really interested in the 195 or the supercharged models if the plain ole AR190 will do the trick.
Thoughts?

MJT75

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello Joe! I have a 2022 AR190 and even with my almost 200 pounds I'm still capable to have fun wakeboarding. It pulls well however the wake is small for more radical jumps.

joe coleman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Thanks

I was not expecting a great wake - just needed enough power to pull me up and you have answered that question

Thanks again