• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

How long till spring????

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
As much as I hate to admit it to myself,, I guess summer is over.. The boat is coming out of the water this weekend and done for the year...I can't wait for spring....Let the countdown begin......

Tough post. I don't want to even think about that yet, but I am sure that I am not far behind you.

Dude. :mad:
It's been 90 all week. My boat isn't coming out till after Columbus Day. And I refuse to drink any Oktoberfest till November!

Yeah, no kidding, I hope to get another month or so of boating (in MN too). I might not be getting in the water, but heck I have no problem ripping around with a jacket/hat on!

@Trm1765 as you know, since we both live in SE MN, mother nature is cruel. Yesterday we had the hottest day of summer, and now it is cloudy and in the 60's and I can't convince the family to go out in the boat. :arghh:

As much as I hate to admit it to myself,, I guess summer is over.. The boat is coming out of the water this weekend and done for the year...I can't wait for spring....Let the countdown begin......
damn, didn't see this one coming so soon........truly a sad post...hopefully you store her nearby so you an see her often.

Oh thanks...way to bring me down! LOL think warm thoughts!

Yeah, I'm looking at the "season ender" here soon too. Tomorrow looks good so if everyone is over their colds they caught last week we'll probably go out for a little cruise. Highs are supposed to be in the low 70's but that will be fine with me. The water is pretty yucky this time of year so no swimming for us. (I owe you guys a post from my week in the Dells with the boat - talk about a shamrock shake of a lake! Petenwell was GREEN!)

I'm hoping to hold out for a "color cruise" in late September but the weather and our schedules will probably put the kibosh on that.

Beyond that it's time to think about getting the snowthrower maintenance done while it's still warm. If something is getting ready to fall off, I want to fix it now in a T-shirt rather than 4 months from now with freezing fingers.

I've always enjoyed the changing of the seasons but as I get older I really look forward to winter less and less. My Dad always threatened to strap a snow shovel to the roof and drive south until someone asked "What the hell is that?" He said that is where he'd live. I'm slowly beginning to understand that sentiment.

Sorry to bring everyone down.. I am down myself.. nobody here wanted to go this weekend either and I normally keep it in until October sometime but I have a wedding coming up and all the things that come with it, so it is what it is...Time to pull it out and begin the fall cleaning...

summer over...nah....not in portland

image.jpg

Back