• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How Many Hours on Your 190 FSH?

Jordonn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
How many hours you guys got on your FSH?

Just took mine into the dealership (Cycle Springs in Clearwater FL) for it's yearly maint (bought it exactly one year ago). I have about 90 hours on it. They were blown away--> Said it was the highest hour FSH they have ever done service on! Honestly, the boat had been sitting for about the past 4 months too; wife got pregnant and after about month 5, she didn't want to ride the boat anymore, so we slacked off a bit. I've been loving the boat, and we had been using it every week before then!

How many hours you guys have on your boats?

Jordonn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
PS,

They if I had any gripes about the boat- I mentioned the anchor locker drain/ water in the changing station (haven't had a chance to seal up the anchor locker drain yet). The service guy said he had never heard of the problem before, but when I showed him the anchor locker drain, he immediately agreed that was no good. They seemed to express willingness to fix it; So we'll see what happens when I pick the boat up in a few days. I think they will fix it though, Cycle Springs has been awesome to work with!

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
201 hours on the boat. Have had it less than a year.

Earfixr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hours on my motor do not reflect the total hours on the boat or time spent fishing. My boat engine only has 30 hours on it but my trolling motor easily has 4 times that from fishing. We don't need to run very far and just troll, drift, stake out or tie up to an oil rig and fish all day. I need to keep a better log of total time on the water. Got the boat last May and had it on the hill from Nov-March.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think @ClemsonTiger had almost 200 hours on his when he sold it last year.

JDinfla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think we are around 80 and coming up on a year.

Jordonn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That's awesome. Good to see lots of use!

Normally I really had taking anything I own to the dealership, I worry about the quality of the work, and the cost, but Cycle Springs has been really good so far. Guy told me that the Yamaha boats easily see over 600 hours without anything other than oil/spark plugs.

When I bought the boat, the dealership has a program where if you buy YES, and pre-pay for $500 of maint, plus have them perform the yearly service, they will warranty the motor for as long as you own the boat. I was able to negotiate for pre-paying $500 of maint, but they gave us a $2,000 pre-paid maint card, so essentially a $1,500 discount on the boat. The yearly maint runs $275, so the way I figure it, I shouldn't have to put another dollar into the boat (other than accessories) for about 7 years.

CAT Chaser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
25 hours and counting.....purchased in November. Wife has spent more time on this boat than she did on my last one. She already stated that we may be out growing it.....Purchased mine from Cycle Springs also.