• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How old is everyone?

how old are you?

• 20's

• 30's

• 40's

• 50's

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
54 and still working midnights, kicking ass and taking names. I remember 3 years ago busting my shoulder fighting some POS on PCP, and when the back ups arrived (everyone under 30) after the dust settled, one said "Hey Sarge, isn't it time for a desk job?" Never.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Today is my birthday! I'm finally old enough to drink legally! 21 Baby! Oh yeah!
Cheryl ............ Cheryl ........... Cheryl ...........
LOL ~!!

Papa

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
57. Loved everyone of them. In my minds eye, I'm that teenager backing my Dads boat down the ramp with a car load of friends and the stereo cranked up. The day after the skiing and tubing, my body is telling me what my minds eye should know. Still love early morning on the boat.
Papa

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Stop complaining about your age you lot, I'm 61 now and it takes me all night to do what i used to do all night.

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
38......and it's about dang time I got my boat! Hubby couldn't argue this purchase, I've been waiting 5 years.... Wait till he sees what I buy when I turn 40......a newer boat! If he doesn't like it, I'll get a newer husband! LOL

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
currently 31 and my wife said no brand new boat until i was 30 well we bought it when i was 29 so I won there, now ive already warned her the next new boat will be my 35th birthday purchase and I had no complaints from her. Looking forward to the dark side

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just wish that you would have asked last year so that I could have still been in the "20's" group ;)

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
29 but turning 30 next Sunday...

Kevin Turner

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Per my wife, I'm a 54 year old who still acts like 16 year old. If she tells me to act my age one time I'm taking away her drivers license learner permit.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Y'all are simply wayyyyyyyyy too funny.

I was born in 1945 (I'll let y'all do the math - From some of y'all's posts here, ya NEED the practice anyways.

I claim I am 19.

I act 13 (sometimes 12 or less, If I am being "bad."

Barbie says she really kinda hates being married to a younger man. And she ain't too sure about the "man" part.

And my family got our first boat, a 16 foot "Thunderbird" fiberglass boat, with an Evinrude 35 HP on it, when I was 14. Learned to ski on it. Almost barefooted on it, too. But our neighbor got an 18 footer with a BIG 50 HP Johnson, so we did barefoot on it, tho. This was all in Naples. We used to come home from school, jump in the boat and off we'ld go for the rest of the afternoon ....... fishing (snook) and skiing. Oh, what a life !!!!!!

I remain, Faithfully yours, Mikey Lulejian - On Lake Oconee, GA, where are are freezin' out cajonnas off, but Barbie and me are goin' out walkin' anyways !

+                CONSPIRE - X1.jpg

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Im 45.....ill be 44 next year..........

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm 45 ..... I'll be 44 next year..........
Oh ........... I LIKE that. :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup"

Gonna now steal this and use it myself !!!!!!!! Good one ! LOL !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
48...Kids were 5,10, and 12 when we bought boat almost 7 years ago and one is away at college now. Where has time gone?