• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to fog a 2019 212 Limited S (or the 242’s) with the same 1.8 engines?

NJ-JetGuy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trying to understand the proper way to fog the 1.8’s for the winter. Assume it’s the same in the 212’s and 242’s. On my waverunner I remove the spark plugs and spray a little fogging oil into the cylinders and then bump the engine with the coil packs unplugged to lubricant the bottom end of the engine. I also pull off the air intake and spray a few jets of oil direct into the intake to coat the upper end of the engine.

What’s everyone doing on the 1.8’s in the boats?

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length