• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to install the stock Yamaha mooring cover

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This probably isn't best defined as a tip or trick but I received a new mooring cover for my 2010 242 LS recently, it was the first time I have received instructions with any of my Yamaha covers (this is my 4th one). Having seen many posts about how to install the anti pooling system I thought some of you may want to see what the manufacturer has to say about the subject. By the way on my latest cover and the previous ones, the white straps have loops and the black ones buckles so I set up my anti pooling system per diagram A3.

Note: I forgot to edit the title to reflect that this is more about the anti-pooling system not the cover itself so ... sorry?
EPSON012.JPG EPSON013.JPG