• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Howdy!!

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks, we have been going there for years now, just not with our own boat. It can be a crazy lake, but there are so many spots to go you can get away from the crowds pretty easily. It's going to be a fun summer!

whaler7626

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, we have been going there for years now, just not with our own boat. It can be a crazy lake, but there are so many spots to go you can get away from the crowds pretty easily. It's going to be a fun summer!
So true!! And I absolutely cannot wait for summer!

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup and timing is everything! Of course there's lots of elbow room during the week. Also we're usually off the lake on July 4th by 2pm or so. Thats BBQ time anyway. I've seen too many bad things and close calls happen out there, including being run into ourselves, to stay any later on a holiday.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Totally agree with that. I have seen way too many close calls, collisions, police activity (including the one year someone died at Big Island), etc., etc. on the 4th. Just not worth it in my opinion, it’s amateur hour out there that weekend…

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My uncle has been anchored fishing, and had his boat cut in half, litterally jumped by another boat, not once, but twice out on tonka. The second time he was able to see it coming and jumped overboard. The first time he literally saw the prop of the other boat whiz by his head. I think our state needs more lakes.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Glad to be a part of this great new up-and-coming forum!! We shall rise to the top!
Wut's "ice" Anyways ?????????????????????????????????????? LOL !
BTW ....... With your "ice," it's so screwed up my Walleye fishing trip to Mille Lacs in June ! "THAW BABY, THAW !!!!!!"

Glad you're here !!!! Mikey Lulejian - From a small slice of Paradise, sometimes called Lake Oconee, GA
+    WELCOME ABOARD 4 - CartoonWelcometogroup.gif

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wut's "ice" Anyways ?????????????????????????????????????? LOL !
BTW ....... With your "ice," it's so screwed up my Walleye fishing trip to Mille Lacs in June ! "THAW BABY, THAW !!!!!!"
Hey Mikey, as my grandpa once said. "There ain't no damn fish in that lake!" I think you will find that especially true for Walleye.

The reason? It's way overfished, especially because the local Indian reservation gets to net them fish.

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lake of the Woods is the place to go.

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to be a part of this great new up-and-coming forum!! We shall rise to the top!
Welcome to the group!. Nice to have another Yam on Tonka. Got any extra dock space? :)