• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Huge 3-Person AquaGlide Tube (barely used) - $50 (local pickup only)

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For sale - local pickup ONLY (Saint Louis, MO 63122) - AquaGlide Tube, used twice (?), $50

Tube is very large (I asked Kate to pose next to it for perspective - she's 5'8").
Kind of heavy duty, seems well made.
We inflated it to check and everything seems fine, has some marks from storage but ZERO moldy stains or anything like that. Very nice tube, albeit LARGE.

Here are some pics.
(I'm just trying to get rid of it, we have not used it in a year and I hate tubes, anyway).

Deflated:
upload_2018-7-3_21-29-12.png
upload_2018-7-3_21-29-41.png

Inflated:

upload_2018-7-3_21-30-58.png
upload_2018-7-3_21-31-59.png
upload_2018-7-3_21-32-25.png
upload_2018-7-3_21-32-42.png
upload_2018-7-3_21-32-57.png

--

Attachments

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Man...That's a nice tube. and great price too!

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man...That's a nice tube. and great price too!
Yes, it's well made but I remember it being on the heavy side for pulling! lol
I should have said $50 OBO, lol

Hey, if @Betik wants to swing by St. Louis and pick it up - it is FREE!

I should also mention, with the size a tube I would inflate to the max with a regular (large volume) pump and then finish off with something high pressure - like a hand SUP pump or high pressure 12v. I have learned that trick from @jcyamaharider, it works REALLY WELL with very large tubes - making them faster and easier to pull.

--

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow..... I had an aquaglide tube just like that. Is there a piece that you have to insert into where you fill it up and then attach the pump to that piece?

I'm interested but I have to talk to the wife. I'd have to pick it up tomorrow because we leave for Table Rock on Thursday morning

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow..... I had an aquaglide tube just like that. Is there a piece that you have to insert into where you fill it up and then attach the pump to that piece?

I'm interested but I have to talk to the wife. I'd have to pick it up tomorrow because we leave for Table Rock on Thursday morning
lol, you know where I live!
The tube has two bladders, the main chamber and the collar/whatever - each with a valve with a rubber internal membrane (needs to be depressed to deflate) and a screw-on cap.
I just inflated it with a regular mattress pump to check it.
Don't recall having any other pieces come with it, but I could be wrong.

We are here tomorrow. I can also meet you out somewhere if you guys are in a rush, just let me know. Take it with you, can pay me later if you like it, lol.

--

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
lol, you know where I live!
The tube has two bladders, the main chamber and the collar/whatever - each with a valve with a rubber internal membrane (needs to be depressed to deflate) and a screw-on cap.
I just inflated it with a regular mattress pump to check it.
Don't recall having any other pieces come with it, but I could be wrong.

We are here tomorrow. I can also meet you out somewhere if you guys are in a rush, just let me know. Take it with you, can pay me later if you like it, lol.

--
Let me talk to my wife. I've been looking for another tube but our boys have not ridden our other tube tube at all this year yet because of the zup board that's all they want to do LOL.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
if no one else wants it I will make it a point to come get it LOL
I am heading to Bimini and then Lake Powell though, so you might have to hold to it for a while OR give another wretched soul the opportunity to have it until I get my sh*t together to come see you.

PS. there are rumors for a second Lake Ouachita at the end of September. So I might demand that you deliver it there ;)

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me talk to my wife. I've been looking for another tube but our boys have not ridden our other tube tube at all this year yet because of the zup board that's all they want to do LOL.
Man, that ZUP 2.0 is really amazing. I have had several kids and even adults who have never done any water sports - get up on that thing on first try! Unbelievable. It's a winner, no question.

--

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK now you guys got me looking at a ZUP. Are you guys towing the ZUP from the tower or the lower tow point?

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please tell her - it is $40 for you! Hope you can pick it up tomorrow, lol
(it does NOT come with a pump, so you would need that, too)

--
My wife said we'll pass. We have the zup board and that's what the boys want to ride.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife said we'll pass. We have the zup board and that's what the boys want to ride.
She is a smart lady! best place for a tube is at the bottom of a lake...lol
If you ask me.

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK now you guys got me looking at a ZUP. Are you guys towing the ZUP from the tower or the lower tow point?
Tower. Easy.
Those AR towers have their issues (to say the least) but strength for pulling from the tower point is NOT one of them. They are extremely well designed... to pull.
There is ZERO issues with pulling a ZUP with any size adult or kid from the AR240 tower.

Speed control is the key. I would use cruise control if you do not have the RideSteady, start slow and then adjust. It reallyvaries depending on the size, fitness level, and riding style/position - what speed is most comfortable. Most can ride it flat or like a kneeboard anywhere between 8-16mph, and get up on it between 12-16mph. Faster than 18mph it gets squirrely.

--

Desmondh80

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If available I'll take it. I live in St. Peter's and haveca cabin in ste gen. Ps get the zup board it's awesome!

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
why didnt I get a PM ? Jetboaters has become like an extended family and consecutively nobody takes me seriously LOL

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SOLD

Sorry, @Betik, I'll still put you up in STL and give you any ride you want, tube, ZUP, ski, wakeboard, wake surf - you pick!

--

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
SOLD

Sorry, @Betik, I'll still put you up in STL and give you any ride you want, tube, ZUP, ski, wakeboard, wake surf - you pick!

--

just give me your boat and we will call it even. :D