• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hydrophase makes you lazy!! But in a good way

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had to send my ride steady back for an error code I was getting. Going back to manual throttles absolutely sucks. I had forgotten how much work it takes to hold a speed and sync the engines. The only good thing about it was the amazing customer service from hydrophase!!! Fast email response and service.

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How has it been? Does it work good? We are new to watersports (used to water ski in high school and am now 54, so new again) and it sucks trying to keep it in the sweet spot when I drive and the wife likes to let me sink a little then yard me off my feet 😂.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
it's been the best thing for the boat. It make a shitty driver good enough to tow anyone at the right speed. My time behind the boat has gone thru the roof because of the hydro phase. I can recommend it enough, especially if you get into foiling or surfing..it's way harder to hold steady slow speeds, and synch the engines and spot and get the music volume right...etc..