• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Hyperlite broadcast 5'4 WakeSurf Board, Rope, and bag

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Used once. Comes with Hyperlite bag and Hyperlite rope. Prices below are approximately what I paid. I just dont surf so its sitting in the bag on a rack. Im asking almost half of what I paid at $350 plus fees and shipping if there is any. Prefer pick up in person. North of Atlanta 30028 Cumming, Ga

Hyperlite Broadcast Wakesurf Board $419 Hyperlite 25 ft Pro Surf Rope w/ Handle $89 Hyperlite Wakesurf Board Bag $89

Attachments

Last edited:

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
You might want to add your location if you prefer pick up.
thanks, thought it was in there. North of Atlanta 30028 Cumming, Ga. Will ship of course but that really wont make sense with shipping rates right now.