• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I’d love to speak to someone from Yamaha boat

Yamaha finally got back to me when I contacted them and this is what they offered me.
Glad it all worked out for you dude! Enjoy the boat.

Maybe so but I got my boat in the new color with the old price and I’m happy now .

This is fantastic that you got a 2023 at the 2022 pre-order price! :winkingthumbsup"

Jim

Thank you I will definitely enjoy and appreciate it a bit more . So good luck to all waiting and who pre ordered. It’s a jungle out there

I spoke to a few dealers in Oregon and Washington about the '23 models, all wanted a deposit to get on the list, might be the spring, might be summer, blah blah blah.

Last week I start getting calls, drove up to Portland on Saturday and bought the exact boat I wanted. No deposit, no list, 2 weeks since they even knew I existed. Other dealers are leaving me messages to come check out the '23s they have in stock.

Maybe it was wild a year or two ago, but it's a buyer's market again. Soon the pricing games will slow down and it'll be back to 5 years ago.

Nice. Enjoy your new boat. What did you get .

Back