• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I can't believe I found a 2021 for sale!

bullheadedgoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I never thought I would get one this season, but I found a 2021 SX195 for sale in Alabama! After last minute 5hr trip one way, we have our dream boat. I can't wait to get it to the lake next weekend( I'm on call this weekend). Now if I can just figure out registering a boat I bought out of state.

Attachments

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Nice find! Hoping to get out on the water soon ourselves if this rain will stop…

anuddereng

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I'm in Alabama and still waiting on our SX190 (now next year). Which dealer?

bullheadedgoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Fredricks Outdoors in Decatur.

David.Parrish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Saw another 2021 195S for sale at Lynnhaven Marine in VA Beach, VA this AM. It wasn't spoken for 5 hours ago. Not sure now - just passing along.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Nice colors!