• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I finally gave my deposit!

n33d45p33d

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Long time and I mean loooong time lurker. Finally put a deposit down on a 2022 Yamaha 212XD.

it’s one the dealer already had coming in that nobody had reserved yet surprisingly enough. The black / blue color. Should be here within 60 days according to my sales guy.

can’t wait!!

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I'm suspicious of the delivery timeframe. My dealer said they don't have an accurate estimate until they are invoiced, at which time they get a hull number. From my dealer "There are 4 categories for these boats. Invoiced, meaning they have been produced. Shipped, meaning it is in the process of delivery. Confirmed, meaning the order was accepted and confirmed to be produced and in process, or Requested, which means the order is yet to be confirmed and you may or may not receive it."

n33d45p33d

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm suspicious of the delivery timeframe. My dealer said they don't have an accurate estimate until they are invoiced, at which time they get a hull number. From my dealer "There are 4 categories for these boats. Invoiced, meaning they have been produced. Shipped, meaning it is in the process of delivery. Confirmed, meaning the order was accepted and confirmed to be produced and in process, or Requested, which means the order is yet to be confirmed and you may or may not receive it."
The sales guy specifically mentioned that I was not ordering the boat. This was a boat the dealer already had on order and that the timeline for them to get it was 45-60 days. So my deposit was to reserve it, I was going to be 2nd on the list for that model boat but the first person didn’t want a black / blue one. They wanted the white / green one.

i honestly wouldn’t mind if it takes another 45-60 days as that would help me better prepare. As long as it comes in by June it works for me!

MikeTX

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
That is exciting if you snagged one that had already been pre-ordered. I put my deposit down on a 2022 212XE back in October and I'm still waiting for the "2-week call" when my boat finally is produced and ships. 😅