• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I just bought a seadoo challenger 210

Kevin hughes

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I wanted a Yamaha but never could find a nice one of a.dealer.to hold it for me to see it. So I can across this seadoo challenger 210se with 85hrs or so. Non super charged even though I would love the power I don't want the maintenance. Now just waiting on the weather to let up to do a trial run

Attachments

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck and welcome aboard! Let us know how the sea trial goes!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s awesome. Congrats on the new boat.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SeaDoo nailed the exterior of those boats. Sexy lines! I do prefer the interior of the Ar210 though. Wish I could get them to malke a baby!

Congrats on the boat!

Scott E

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I have the same boat, 2012 210 SE but with the superchargers. Have been very happy with it. I've done a few mods / upgrades, let me know if you have any questions.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! I wanted the same kind of boat at first and ended up in a 23 foot Yammy.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom