• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy I need a few things for my 2015 AR240

Sixpack823

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I’m the proud new owner of a 2015 AR240.. it’s in a little rough condition and I want to make it shine again.. if you can be of any help, please let me know

1. The rear ladder is missing.. lol who takes that??
2. The driver and passenger seats are missing too.
3. The gps “puck” cover is gone with the wind. But the gps works fine.
4. The awning is gone / sun shade

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrsts on the new boat and welcome aboard.
You can check out 2015 Yamaha OEM Boat Parts | Partzilla.com or other similar sites where you can get the “parts diagram” for your boat.

for example, here’s the rear ladder. Once you have the part number you can cross reference it else where, or just click add to cart.
E045638E-5D79-41DF-8D9E-5ED25AB18421.jpeg
E7CD5B29-B9F0-4CEB-A0F7-06D99483D2B4.jpeg
Have you checked everything else out to make sure it works? Bilge pump, blower motors, Nav lights? I would just not want to be caught by surprise that something else didn’t work.

Sixpack823

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you much for that. I’m going to go play with those numbers online to see what I can come up with now. Thank you!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
There’s a thread somewhere of a couple forum members making 3d printed covers for the gps puck. Not sure if they have been put in production and shipped yet, though.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The ladder is made by windline . It may not be on their website but if you purchase it from them directly it should cost you a lot less than going through a place like Yamahasportsplaza. I checked years ago (I’ve bent a few of these ladders) and remember the price difference being around $100. I suggest you checkout the classified ads on yamahajetboaters.com as well, it’s a long shot but someone maybe selling seats and/or their Bimini top (awning/sunshade). I’m sure I saw someone selling a captains chair on this site (not YJB) recently. Good luck.

here is the link to the gps cover thread referenced earlier, I don’t think they are producing that in quantity yet but seems like they are close.

Last edited: