• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I pulled the trigger....

JetJer75

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Newish here. In July, while shopping for a Used boat I "discovered" Yamaha. I ran across a 2006 SX230HO, for sale locally in Wisconsin and initially dismissed the idea of a jetboat. I really liked the back deck though, so I started looking into it a bit more. It sold. Then I found this forum, and have been stalking it for a while. A few weeks back I took the wife and kids with me to a Yamaha dealer to show her what I meant when I Referred to a back porch on a boat. After all the research here, I think I knew more than the sales guy. She's a bad influence, I almost left with a Sx195. I don't work that fast, so after stalking this page a whole lot more, and shopping the used market for last few weeks, I went back today and put down a deposit on a 2021 SX210. After selling the Camper, and Totalling my Harley, I started looking this year at the boat show looking for an aluminum fishing boat big enough to pull the kids tubing. Then after a discussion with my teenager, we progressed to a fish/ski, then after he spent the summer playing with his friends on the lake, we progressed to looking at deck boats, and now here we are with a Jet boat....how the hell did this happen? I can't wait.

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Newish here. In July, while shopping for a Used boat I "discovered" Yamaha. I ran across a 2006 SX230HO, for sale locally in Wisconsin and initially dismissed the idea of a jetboat. I really liked the back deck though, so I started looking into it a bit more. It sold. Then I found this forum, and have been stalking it for a while. A few weeks back I took the wife and kids with me to a Yamaha dealer to show her what I meant when I Referred to a back porch on a boat. After all the research here, I think I knew more than the sales guy. She's a bad influence, I almost left with a Sx195. I don't work that fast, so after stalking this page a whole lot more, and shopping the used market for last few weeks, I went back today and put down a deposit on a 2021 SX210. After selling the Camper, and Totalling my Harley, I started looking this year at the boat show looking for an aluminum fishing boat big enough to pull the kids tubing. Then after a discussion with my teenager, we progressed to a fish/ski, then after he spent the summer playing with his friends on the lake, we progressed to looking at deck boats, and now here we are with a Jet boat....how the hell did this happen? I can't wait.
Congrats. Yesterday I put a deposit down on our first boat.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is a great move! You will have nice fam memories that will last a lifetime. Yamahas hold there value and are great boats, enjoy and good luck. Talk to the dealer about a safe boating course in your area, take the whole family and go.

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Congratulations! Now, if it ever comes in....I've been waiting on my 252S delivery with a deposit since June! (I realize they weren't released until August but it's been torture waiting). Although I guess your season in WI is definitively over soon if not already. I still have a couple months here if I get lucky and it comes in. Otherwise I get to see it, say goodbye to it, and let the dealer store it for the winter!