• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

If you had $800 to spend on a board...

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My company does this thing called StayFit that you can use to buy fitness equipment. It includes some pretty interesting stuff like Kinects and shooting club memberships. I just noticed the list also includes wake boards and wake surf boards.

So I have $800 to use or lose by December 31st. My sons are about 90lbs and quickly shooting past 5' tall. I am 6' tall and about 195.

Help me spend my money. :)

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For $800 you could get 2 high quality intermediate boards, one for each size. I've bought several Hyperlite boards and and you could get two package deals in the middle of their line. If you're unsure size and fit, look for a good local store with people that ride selling the boards, you'll get good advice there. Don't be afraid of last years model either. If they were good last year, they're still good this year.

Another option if you have the space is a SUP, they're pricey, but fun to paddle around on and relax.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Slingshot space pickle at activewake.com for $280 and still have $520 for a sweet Ronix at Evo.com outlet store!!

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the help!