• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD I'm selling my Yamaha 212X (PA 2012)

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I've decided to sell my black Yamaha 212X. It has very low hours, I'm guessing less than 70, i just picked it up from the heated storage facility and have not installed the battery's so I'm not sure of the exact hours. It has the throttle sync, twin battery's with the factory selector switch, one black Yamaha towing cover, one Yamaha storage cover, two complete carpet sets (one set has never been taken out of the packaging), sun shade, factory ballast system, wake tower, board holders, & aftermarket steering fins.
This boat is in excellent condition, no scratches, no blemishes, no stains, no issues at all. It's never been tied to a dock. We have a camp on Kinzua Reservior with a bouy and our own boat launch. It's always been stored in a heated storage facility in the off season and a garage most of the summers. If anyone is interested you can call me at 8one4five9eight0three1one.

The only reason I'm selling is because my wife had a bad snow skiing accident a couple years ago and we don't use it anymore. IMG_0265.JPGIMG_0269.JPG

Attachments

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I do have the titles in hand.

Attachments

MGHJ9

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
price?

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Where is your camp located on kinzua?

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
One mile past Willow Bay off route 260. We've had the camp since the early 80's. Do you have a camp on Kinzua?

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
No I wish I did. I never knew they had camps on the water at kinzua. My camps in Marienville so I boat at kinzua all the time. Usually launch at wolf's run marina or kiasutha. You should keep your boat! I never seem to find anyone that boats on kinzua.

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Once your in New York state on Kinzua it's all Seneca Nation Indian Reservation and they allow camping. We rent our spot from and Indian family that our family's have been friends for 40+ years. It's nice not having to deal with the public boat launches and crowded docks.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Yeah that would be awesome.

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It is pretty awesome the only real draw back is the water level fluctuates and I'm constantly moving my buoy.............sounds like I'm whining. lol

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Yeah the water levels sure do fluctuate. I say you keep the boat and I can have a fellow jet boater to boat with on kinzua haha.

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Still for sale, $39,967

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Do you happen to know how things are at the lake?

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Water level is at summer pool now and the water is clear.......but cold.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Too bad you arent in Alabama....I'd sell mine for this.

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It's still available

srh967

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Last price drop, this boat is in excellent shape. $36,900. Anyone interested can call me at 814-five nine eight- 0311

Thanks, Shawn