• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Impeller Housing and Impeller

Easy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Want to change the Impeller housing and impeller on my 2016 Yamaha SX240. Reading here seems like solas is the best replacement parts. Does anyone know the part number for these parts and the best place to order them online?

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bumping this one. 2014 242 LS.

Finally got my pumps pulled to check out the impellers (and get a rope off, wasn’t mine, another story lol) and they look pretty worn in a few places. I forgot to take pictures of the housing but as I understand the stock ones are metal and not plastic and the wear rings are not removable? Is that correct? I’m going to pull again next week to recheck but what would I be looking for to determine if they need to be replaced?
Also interested in what would be the best replacement for the impellers.

Attachments