• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

In Search of Seat Cushion

LilGrote

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We recently purchased a 2009 Yamaha SX210. First time out, made the rookie mistake of towing without closing the window/door pass through and lost Cushion #4 (bottom seat by the glove box). From what I can tell, the cushion has been discontinued by Yamaha. Any advice on where to find one? I've tried Ebay, Amazon, FB Marketplace, but no luck so far!

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You're right, Cushion #4 is not available for the 2009 SX210, but it is available for the 2010 SX210. They appear to be the same part but probably different colors. Buy one and have it reupholstered to match.

LilGrote

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks! yeah, we ended up finding someone who does custom upholstry and he's going to make a cushion. At least we have someone for future needs! LOL

kmarlar

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks! yeah, we ended up finding someone who does custom upholstry and he's going to make a cushion. At least we have someone for future needs! LOL
I am in the exact same situation for my 2009 SX210. Can you tell me who you found to make you one or if you found a template that can be used if I have to find someone to make for me.

csmacken

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
https://autointeriorsandtops.com/ in Raleigh NC.
I lost the same cushion in my 212x. They are familiar with this cushion will make/ship one for you. Mine was $750 before shipping.