• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Installed the marine mats

MillsyMO

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
These really transformed the boat and added a very nice touch to both my feet and the aesthetics. I’m very happy with the results.

Attachments

• IMG_4611.jpeg
    IMG_4611.jpeg
    750.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4612.jpeg
    IMG_4612.jpeg
    662.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4583.jpeg
    IMG_4583.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 80
Looks awesome! How long did it take you from start to finish?

I broke it up over a week. 4 hrs to remove the factory swim platform mats was the biggest bear. It tore off in small pieces. I soaked it in mineral spirits over night and then constantly sprayed it while working on it. All the interior pieces took me about 2-3 hrs and I didn’t soak them with mineral spirits before hand I just sprayed them as I worked. New mats went down very very easy. I had my wife help me line them up and hold them down as we peeled and stuck them down. We also broke that up into several different days. Probably 8-10 hrs total.

Looks really good, I like the custom mats.

They messed up on my first one on the bow logo so they remade it. The font wasn’t big enough so the 5 was messed up. Not a big deal but when you pay that much money I wanted it done right. If anyone wants it they can have it just pay for shipping. ??

Attachments

• IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    653.6 KB · Views: 59
What was the total cost for all of it?

I think right at $2250 for all the mats, personalized, registration decals, and I had a Yamaha decal made.

Attachments

• IMG_4531.jpeg
    IMG_4531.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4530.jpeg
    IMG_4530.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 34
Back