• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Interior Add On's PICS

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I wanted to start a unique thread for the interior. May not have any growth behind like the post a pic of your boat but I wanted to see.

I know a lot of people have done clever things to the interior of their boats to make it more user friendly. Such as adding storage locker doors, trash cans, grills, tables, phone mounts, interior lighting. etc...

Lets see those clever add on's!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20170624_163023-1.jpg

This is my favorite mod to date. Maybe not exactly along the lines you were looking for, but hands down my favorite mod.

Red light and buzzer come on, and 3 bilge pumps come to life to get the water out, if the float is triggered. Green light comes on when bilge pump is powered on.

Last edited:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here you go.
upload_2018-6-13_10-12-56.png

And the Push Button Start/Stop:
upload_2018-6-13_10-15-36.png

--

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome mods! This is exactly what I'm talking about. I need to get some pics of mine. I added a dedicated on/off switch for my radio, wired remote on the drivers helm, some interior LEDs, I'm sure I'm missing something.