• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed IPD Graphics, Boat Graphics Group Buy & Free Graphics Giveaway

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Exclusively for JetBoaters.net Members!

Over the next 30 days (until 8/20/15) we are offering 25% Off for the purchase of all of our Boat Graphics Kits when ordering online, just use following coupon code at checkout:
JBN-PL-BG-25

2 LUCKY PEOPLE WILL GET THEIR GRAPHICS FOR FREE!!!
The 1st Free Graphics Kit will go to the first person to place their order using the coupon code.
This person will get a full refund on their purchase at the time the promotion expires (8/20/15), and we will also announce who this member is on the promotion’s 30 day expiration date.

The 2nd Free Graphics Kit will go to the person that submits the best photos after installation.
Every person that submits photos of their boat after installation of the graphics, will also be entered to win a free graphics kit. The person that we choose as having submitted the best photos will get a full refund on their original purchase. In order to give adequate time for graphic installation, and to take photos, the winner will be decided, announced and refunded 30 days after the promotion’s expiration date (9/20/15). Only people that used the promotion’s coupon code (JBN-PL-BG-25) will be entered to win. Please note that IPD Graphics, inc. has the right to use all photos submitted for marketing and presentation purposes. Please submit photos to: marketing@ipdgraphics.com

Order your graphics from here:
- http://www.ipdjetskigraphics.com/

Important Note: The Graphics Kits are shown on Yamaha Boats, but we can template any of the designs shown to fit most boats for no additional cost, if you have a boat other than Yamaha then contact us now to see if your boat applies: CONTACT US

RiverRacerX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Awesome deal!! Ordering now. IPD has some killer graphics and great quality. Great company to work with!!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm considering this...as long as they can handle the sleek and sexy lines of my old barge! :rolleyes: :p

First I have to peel off the old graphics and decide if I like her naked or not. I was thinking of something simple though, maybe something like a curved red line running along the side from stem to stern. Is there a way to create your own graphics? o_O

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm considering this...as long as they can handle the sleek and sexy lines of my old barge! :rolleyes: :p

First I have to peel off the old graphics and decide if I like her naked or not. I was thinking of something simple though, maybe something like a curved red line running along the side from stem to stern. Is there a way to create your own graphics? o_O
You can get full custom graphics from the link below, but they are quite a bit more expensive, and unfortunately we don't offer any discounts on custom design work:
- http://www.ipdjetskigraphics.com/product/custom-design/boat-wrap-design/

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@IPD Graphics, What wrap would you recommend for my blue and white SX230?

image.jpg

clint6760

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can't figure out how to order because I am using it on a 2004 sx230 not one of the boats listed

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't figure out how to order because I am using it on a 2004 sx230 not one of the boats listed
Go ahead and just use the AR240 and put the notes that it's actually for your model and year, and we will get you the correct fitting kit.

clint6760

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok sorry. Well order is placed. Thanks!!

RiverRacerX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Placed my order as well!! I have seen the graphic kits they do for the jet skis and they are super nice!!

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very cool offer @IPD Graphics. Thanks for sharing here. I think I'll fire up Photoshop and see what I like with my old blue and white hull!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length