• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed IPD Graphics, Boat Graphics Group Buy & Free Graphics Giveaway

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any chance you'd have a pic of an LS2000 wrapped? Having a hard time visualizing what it would look like!
Unfortunately not any live pics as of yet, but we would love to send you some for your LS2000 so we could get some!

Gmmastertech1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Lol. I'm thinking hard about it. Can you direct me to the page that shows the available graphic designs for it? Thanks!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol. I'm thinking hard about it. Can you direct me to the page that shows the available graphic designs for it? Thanks!
I am fairly certain that they can adapt any of the designs to fit your hull

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

clint6760

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm excited to get mine. I have been looking for one for awhile but I thought all were to expensive. This is great! How hard is the install?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So this isn't a full wrap, correct? Looking at the 24' boats on your page, the black is just the hull color and you are offering only the graphics laid on top?

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So this isn't a full wrap, correct? Looking at the 24' boats on your page, the black is just the hull color and you are offering only the graphics laid on top?
That is correct :thumbsup: ...and some of the hulls have pieces to turn that area of the hull to a different color, such as the 23 footers, there's a piece above the bump rail that makes it the same color as the bottom to give it a more modern look.

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Attachments

IPD Graphics

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
No one has pictures of an install? I am think about one but would like to see what they look like on a boat after someone has installed and can provide feedback

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a picture of mine. I am a dealer for IPD Graphics and it is a very easy product to install and looks really nice. Check out our website at www.cakelectronics.com and Hoping to get more pictures up on our site soon. Also we will have the have the automation for the wake wedge we where developing and testing last year up by the end of the month.

Attachments