• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is $33k too much for Yamaha-

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I wouldn't even buy it for 20k... let alone 33

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
worth is based on so many things, supply is a huge driver. That price is high a few years ago, however, take a look at what other boats comparable to the one you are looking at are going for. Maybe today that's the going price?

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Dont make this an Impulse buy. While that is a good boat you are paying ALL the $$ for it. Id say wait for the deals, just watch the news... they are coming sooner than you think.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought the same when I saw it on here. Pretty reasonable with all the upgrades and a good amount of hours so you know it’s been used. I also have the same fixed bimini top, has worked well so far this summer! It will sell very quickly for sure.
@RBeach where are you located? This is my boat I am getting ready to sell, more than happy to take you (and the boys) out on it and water test it. Boat is at Lake Cumberland in KY but I will be bringing it back to Ohio this weekend when I take the new boat down.

David Martin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds High to me but right now the market is crazy............I paid 7 months ago 34,000 for a 2013 with 23 hours on the meter. It was winter time when I bought.

RBeach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@RBeach where are you located? This is my boat I am getting ready to sell, more than happy to take you (and the boys) out on it and water test it. Boat is at Lake Cumberland in KY but I will be bringing it back to Ohio this weekend when I take the new boat down.
We are Wyoming and Colorado area. Such a kind offer, and my boys would Love It!! Just not sure if I can make it out to OH anytime soon... you’ll probably have it sold pretty speedy! I’ll put some thinking on it, and reach back out if I can make it work! Thank you