• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is there less boating than Pre Covid?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Went out last weekend to my local lake that I usually avoid due to it being small and ramps/parking is limited. We got there later than we normally would, around 10am, and expected it to be lined to the road already. There was one person in the prep lane, and it was a dude that lives in my neighborhood, and lot was maybe 1/4 full. Still had spots open in the first lane, which I promptly snagged. When we left at 3ish we were one of the only ones getting out and probably about 10-15 spots still open. We also never stay in the main lake due to it being packed, but wanted deep water since it was so dang hot. Had no problem just floating around, tubing, and surfing right in the main lake.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What lake do you boat at, we never have that party here in Central Ohio. We just have the weird old guy sun bathers in their thongs on the edge of the boating beach.
I was at Saguaro lake in AZ.

That’s a very rare sight in public here. It looked like some off duty entertainers. They were not shy with anyone going by.